Monday 11 June 2007

Thoughts in perspective

After writing that first one(and realising in the process that I can still articulate) I sit down to think . What do I write about? Is this to be a diary of some sort? I think it should be a place where I consciously attempt at good writing. This could be a place to put my thoughts in perspective. If the scarecrow does not scare any crows it might as well start painting!Definitely a more productive occupation.
For sometime now,I have been attempting to define my own thought process. Every job interview has that question! So you realise that my efforts are less philosophical than they sound. Sounds easy...construct a single sentence(preferably) that completely defines your intellect in a manner that sounds convincing, is precise and makes an impact on the interviewer. It is painstaking. It is pointless.
Lets see how far I get down that road.

No comments: